1. Purpose and Acceptance
With CIF nº B05415716, address at Pol. Industrial Costa Vella | C/ República Checa, 40 | SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (A Coruña), email firstname.lastname@example.org. The website has been hosted and designed by Daniel Martín González (https://danimago.com). (https://danimago.com).
Browsing the page www.steelwind.es attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Terms, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Terms. The User will respond to LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS and to third parties, for the damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
2. General conditions of access and use
- El Usuario garantiza la autenticidad y actualidad de todos aquellos datos que comunique a LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS y será el único responsable de las manifestaciones falsas o inexactas que realice.
- The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them to:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other Users to the website and its services.
- Try to access restricted areas of LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS or third party computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
2.1. Rules of use of the blog
LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS is free to limit the publication on its blog of the opinions, observations, images or comments made by Users. LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS may establish, without prejudice to the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Users, the necessary filters in order to prevent content or opinions from being placed on the network through its website, considered as racist, xenophobic, discriminatory, pornographic, defamatory or that, in any way, promote violence or the dissemination of clearly illegal or harmful content. Given the high number of comments made through the blog, LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS will carry out this control in accordance with criteria of reasonableness, since it is practically impossible to control the comments made by users at all times.
LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS expressly prohibits users:
- Use the blog to carry out surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unwanted messages, annoying mail (spamming) or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Create a false identity for the purpose of deceiving third parties regarding the identity of the sender or the origin of the message.
- Defame, insult, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights to privacy or to the image of third parties.
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any information or inappropriate, defamatory, illicit, obscene, indecent, racist, violence inducing or illegal material or information. The user authorizes LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS to make modifications or alterations of prohibited observations, opinions or comments in order to adapt them to the editorial format needs of the web, without it being understood that there is at all any type of injury to any of the moral faculties of Law of author that the Users could show on said manifestations.
LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS is not responsible for any conduct, information, statements, or opinions expressed by other Users through its blog of threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content of any third party or for any infringement of the rights of third parties, including rights of intellectual property.
2.2. Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible through the Web site, they must send a notification to LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
3.1. Owner of the file
LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS informs the user that the data provided by registering on our website, the contact form or sending emails, will be included in a file with the name of "WEB USERS" owned by LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS. with address at Pol. Industrial Costa Vella | C/República Checa, 40 | SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (A Coruña). LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS guarantees that the file is its full responsibility.
3.2. Sections in which user data is collected
- When filling in any form located on the web: It is the one in which the user includes their data (contact form, user registration ...). The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, if you do not fill them in in their entirety we will not be able to meet your request.
- When using our platform: We collect data from users when they use our platform through our own and third party cookies, such as Google Analytics. If you want to know more, see our cookies policy.
- Purpose of the processing of personal data
By filling in the registration form, the contact form or sending an email to LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS requesting information, each owner accepts and authorizes LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS to use and process the personal data provided to maintain the relationship with our users in order to carry out the activities of the association, as well as for the processing of the application made. Likewise, we inform you that the data will be used for statistical studies and profile analysis in order to provide a better service to users.
The user is informed that their data will be transferred to collaborating entities when necessary to facilitate the selected activities. Likewise, the owner of the data by accepting this data protection clause gives his express consent for LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS to use his data to send offers and promotions of the association and third-party collaborators that may be of interest to him by email and other electronic media.
3.3. Instructions for completing the various forms or sections. Minimum age
All fields marked with a (*) are mandatory. If you do not complete them in their entirety, we will not be able to meet your request. The forms can only be completed by people over 14 years of age, since those under 14 years of age cannot provide their data without the consent of their parents or guardians. Only those over 14 years of age will be able to make requests. The User guarantees that he is over fourteen years of age and ensures the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
3.4. Confidentiality of data and security measures
LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of said data established in RD 1720/2007, of December 26, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/99, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, especially guarantees the confidentiality of the data.
3.5. Exercise of rights
LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS informs you that you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, identifying yourself in the legally established terms (by means of a copy of the DNI or other identification document), indicating the specific right you wish to exercise and the address or contact form to Notification effects at the following address: C/República Checa, 40 | SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (A Coruña) or at the following email email@example.com.
3.6. Data transfer
At times LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS may make personal information available to third parties with whom LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS maintains a relationship to provide products or services to our users. LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS shares personal information only to offer selected activities.
3.7. Authorization use of the image
LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS informs users that images/videos will be taken of the activities or events carried out. Acceptance of this terms implies the consent and authorization of the owners for the capture of the same and their publication on the web www.steelwind.es If you do not agree with this treatment, please, let us know, identifying yourself properly by means of any of the means legally established in the following in the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The authorization covers the totality of uses that the photographs, or parts of them, may have, using currently known technical means and those that may be developed in the future, and for any application.
If you do not wish to appear in the images/videos, you must notify us in advance.
4. Cookies Policy
4.1. What are Cookies?
4.2. Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the following criteria:
Depending on who installs the cookie, these can be:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment either from a computer or domain managed by LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS or by a third party, but the information collected by the cookies is managed by a third party other than LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS.
According to their term, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: These are those that last as long as the user is browsing the Web page and are deleted when browsing ends.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of the various options and services it offers. For example, session maintenance, those that allow the use of security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to choose or personalize characteristics of the Web page such as language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Advertising / advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the content edited, etc.
Advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the content edited, etc.
4.3. Cookies used on our website
This type of Cookie remembers the user's preferences for the tools found in the Services, so the user does not have to reconfigure the service each time they visit.
They are used to find out in which country the user is, in order to help guide the content to their location.
They are generated at the moment in which the user makes a visit. These types of cookies allow an approximate counting of the number of visitors and the duration of the visit, as well as knowing the most visited and most attractive content for users.
They are used to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user and to form a profile of advertising interest. That is, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
Our site does not control the cookies used by these third parties. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third party websites, we advise you to review your own cookie policies.
4.4. Information and obtaining consent for installation
www.estructuraslago.com will try at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the consent of the User for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing them of the existence of cookies and that if they continue browsing our page they give their consent for the installation of cookies. The pop-up does not disappear until it is accepted by the user.
4.5. How can I prevent the installation of cookies?
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to save a cookie. If some cookies are disabled, the correct functioning of some of the web utilities is not guaranteed.
Here are some examples of how to disable cookies depending on the type of browser used:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools menu option, selecting Internet Options and accessing Privacy.
- Firefox for Mac: Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy, accessing the Show Cookies section.
- Firefox for Windows: go to the Tools menu option, select Options, access Privacy and then Use custom settings for history.
- Safari: access the Preferences menu option and select Privacy.
- Google Chrome: in the Tools menu option, selecting Options (Preferences on Mac), accessing Advanced and then in the Content Settings option in the Privacy section, and finally checking Cookies in the Content Settings section.
To expand this information, go to the following page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection that helps to configure privacy in social networks, browsers and mobile operating systems. More information.
4.6. Links to other websites
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites that do not belong to our entity, www.steelwind.es will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they may store on your computer of the user.
All notifications and communications between users and LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or email or telephone communication. Users should contact LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS through:
Shipping by postal mail to the following address: MONTAJES Y ESTRUCTURAS LAGO, S.L.U -Pol. Industrial Costa Vella | C/República Checa, 40 | SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (A Coruña)
Sending by email to the following address: email@example.com.
6. Industrial Property and Intellectual Property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS, without any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web.
Ultimately, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation and only and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners or owners, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the User any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS is prohibited. In the event of non compliance, LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
7. Disclaimer and modification of this terms
The information disseminated on this website is made solely and exclusively for informational purposes, LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS reserving the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or not allow access to such information. LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and avoid and minimize possible errors, but LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS will not be liable for damages or losses caused by decisions made based on the information disseminated; neither of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained in the same, nor of the problems that originate by the use of this Web site or another of external connection; nor of the damages and/or damages in the software or hardware of the user that derive from the access to this Web site.
Users expressly accept that LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS will not be responsible for the unauthorized access or alteration of their transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or of any transaction carried out through its website.
LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.estructuraslago.com
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. The courts of A Coruña will be competent to hear about any controversy that may be related to the use of this page.