1. ¿Qué son las Cookies?
2. Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the following criteria:
Depending on who installs the cookie, these can be:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment either from a computer or domain managed by LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS or by a third party, but the information collected by the cookies is managed by a third party other than LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS.
According to their term, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: These are those that last as long as the user is browsing the Web page and are deleted when browsing ends.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of the various options and services it offers. For example, session maintenance, those that allow the use of security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to choose or personalize characteristics of the Web page such as language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Advertising / advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
- Cookies publicitarias / de publicidad: Permiten la gestión de los espacios publicitarios en base a criterios concretos. Por ejemplo la frecuencia de acceso, el contenido editado, etc. Las cookies de publicidad permiten a través de la gestión de la publicidad almacenar información del comportamiento a través de la observación de hábitos, estudiando los accesos y formando un perfil de preferencias del usuario, para ofrecerle publicidad relacionada con los intereses de su perfil.
Cookies used on our website
3.1. Performance cookies
This type of Cookie remembers the user's preferences for the tools found in the Services, so the user does not have to reconfigure the service each time they visit.
3.2. Geolocation cookies
They are used to find out in which country the user is, in order to help guide the content to their location.
3.3. Analytical cookies
They are generated at the moment in which the user makes a visit. These types of cookies allow an approximate counting of the number of visitors and the duration of the visit, as well as knowing the most visited and most attractive content for users.
3.4. Advertising cookies
They are used to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user and to form a profile of advertising interest. That is, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
Our site does not control the cookies used by these third parties. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third party websites, we advise you to review your own cookie policies.
4. Information and obtaining consent for installation
LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS will try at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the consent of the User for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing them of the existence of cookies and that if they continue browsing our page they give their consent for the installation of cookies. The popup does not disappear until it is accepted by the user.
5. How can I prevent the installation of cookies?
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to save a cookie. If some cookies are disabled, the correct functioning of some of the web utilities is not guaranteed.
Here are some examples of how to disable cookies depending on the type of browser used:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools menu option, selecting Internet Options and accessing Privacy.
- Firefox for Mac: Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy, accessing the Show Cookies section.
- Firefox for Windows: go to the Tools menu option, select Options, access Privacy and then Use custom settings for history.
- Safari: access the Preferences menu option and select Privacy.
- Google Chrome: in the Tools menu option, selecting Options (Preferences on Mac), accessing Advanced and then in the Content Settings option in the Privacy section, and finally checking Cookies in the Content Settings section.
To expand this information, go to the following page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection that helps to configure privacy in social networks, browsers and mobile operating systems. More information.
6. Links to other websites
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites that do not belong to our entity, LAGO | ESTRUCTURAS will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user's computer.
7. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. The courts of A Coruña will be competent to hear about any controversy that may be related to the use of this page.